Friday, March 30, 2012

1/4 designing is done. (Not really :P more like 2% out of 100%) in an hour >:(

My blog looks better than the old one after some designings done.
I still have so many to do ;A;
Making a new blog is better than having the trouble and revive my old blog.
Although my old blog is so precious and all ;A;
My followers there, I hope you'll find this account and follow me again ;A;
GYAHHH ;A;

Tomorrow's schedule :
-Suffer at my grandfather's sister's home
-Update blog and desingning.
-Be a sloth.
-Dies fangirlling
-Updates my fanfics.
-Reblog stuffs on tumblr and search for my-soon-to-be new OTP : KaiMin ;A; I'M SO SORRY MINHO ;A; BUT KAIMIN IS JUST..SADFHJJAKHJKAH

What else...
eat..sleep...dance.. LOL

I might blog about my dance crew soon ^^
They are fun facts about them and all ^^
And not forgetting some negative stuffs too -__-
No offences neh~

I gotta go sleep.
Need to wake up like 5.20 in the morning. FML ;A;

BYEEEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment